Re: Vitural particle cloud as preferred reference?

Question: Does the virtual particle cloud define a preferred frame of
reference? (This preference is similar to that once attributed to the
electromagnetic ether.)

Why is it anisotropic? The charge density is zero. The mass
density is zero. Lorentz contracted they are still zero.

Dare I ask: might you be reifying this cloud?

My favorite absolute frame is that of the Cosmic Microwave
Background Radiation. I need no other.

Leigh