Re: A High kcal Question

David Marx wrote:

For some, fall brings about thoughts of pumpkin pie topped with whipped
cream. Our department secretary asked me how heavy cream, when whipped,
becomes stiff. Any ideas?

David Marx
Southern Illinois University

Well, I remember when I was a kid and got whipped, I was pretty stiff for a
while! But that's probably not the answer you were looking for. I suggest
asking a chemist.

--
Van E. Neie Ph: 765-494-5511
Purdue University FAX: 765-494-0706

"There ain't no rules around here! We're trying to accomplish something!"
---Thomas A. Edison