Re: L2-"Negotiating" a curve.

Yes, the Ffx component must be negative. And I do not know
why. The fact that the wheel is rotating must have something
to do with it. In any case, it is late and I have a class tomorrow
morning. I hope people will not complain about how many
messages we created in about 30 minutes. Good night, Bob.
Ludwik

Bob Sciamanda wrote:

No; if I understand your notation, you want a force component in the -x
direction; ie., at right angles to the present velocity; and that's just
what the road's reaction to the turned rudder/front-wheel will give you.