Re: Giving the Denker his due?

At 07:03 PM 02-11-99 -0500, Bob wrote:

I'll pause here for reactions.

Bob, as long as you use language such as DW and DQ are "energy transfers",
"heat transfer", "partitioning of energy" (instead of work I suppose),
"thermal energy", etc and tweak the meaning of a "reversible process", It
just takes too long and is too painful to figure out what you are saying.

I am trying but I am loosing direction. Sorry.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen