Re: calendar change

At 2:29 PM -0500 11/2/99, Michael Edmiston wrote:
Clarence Bennett made an apropos statement about calendar changes. His
witty wisdom seems all too true. I've been from semesters to quarters
and back again. Some of the very same arguments we heard for going to
quarters were replayed as reasons to change to semesters.

I experienced Semesters in the '60's with exams coming a coupla weeks
after Winter Solstice Break. (bummer)

Will the New - Revised - Revived Semester end BEFORE or AFTER the
afore mentioned break?
(Perhaps a semester ending BEFORE the solstice will be an improvement???)

britton@odie.ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 286-3366 x224 Albert Einstein, 1936