From: Anne Pfannkoch <akp@INR.NET>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Monday, November 01, 1999 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: Help

You know, I for one would not mind seeing Jason's questions and the
answers he
receives. I am new to teaching physics and his questions are probably
similar
to those my students ask. The answers might help me answer questions to my
own
classes.

Anne

Hugh Haskell wrote:

Jason,

Send me your questions. I'll answer the ones I can. But sending
equations on the internet can be cumbersome sometimes. What word
processor are you using? It will be easier to send equation-ridden
send in Word 5.1, Word 97/98, Claris Works and WordPerfect).

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jason Sooter. I am 16. I don't have Physics in school but
have
a College Textbook that an adult friend gave me. He is an Electrical
Engineer. I am just starting in this book and am already having
problems.
He can explain some but It has been quite some time since he had
physics.
I am looking for someone that could answer all my questions. I am only
in
chapter 1 and have several questions. I don't want to send them to the
list every time because all my questions would become annoying.
Thankyou

Jason

Hugh Haskell
<mailto://hhaskell@mindspring.com>

Let's face it. People use a Mac because they want to, Windows because
they
have to..

Anne Pfannkoch mailto:akp@inr.net http://shell.inr.net/~akp/