Re: why pseudowork (NOT)

Far be it from me to try anything practical, Heaven knows!
But when I strung two plastic balls on cotton tethers pinned
to the door frame as opposed pendulums, the one that was
twice as heavy as the other did seem to slow way up on contact,
while the lighter one bounced back.
How about that!

:-)

Brian W