Re: no thermal energy

Hmmm. I wish you'd said so earlier. I wouldn't have bothered you with all
this email. Not accepting "thermal energy" is tantamount to not accepting
"entropy" and/or "temperature".

Not so, John, John is quite right here -- at least if we are n ot going to
mix up our language and definitions. We all should have a pretty good
understanding of "internal energy' -- the thing in the First Law -- why
should we clutter up the discussion with another term -- "thermal energy"
is just confusing and probably has no helpful place in the discussion.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen