Re: why pseudowork?

At 03:56 AM 29-10-99 -0800, John wrote:

The main point of the paper was that there are many work/energy theorems
and that all of them are valid. I am disheartened to learn that our
writing was so unclear that that point could still be missed even after
careful study.

John, with genuinely great respect for your insight into things physics,
what you say in the paper is reasonably quite clear, It is just that I
don't agree with those views. You seem to be saying above that your paper
is _obviusly_ "true" and that even a quasi dolt ought to be able to see
this. But in incipient senility this quasi dolt does not agree. I am not
saying that what you write is "wrong" only that it is only one way to view
things and that I am not totally comfortable in doing so.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen