Re: Off topic: Humans, Robots and Religion

AS ROBOTS BECOME SMARTER AND SELF-AWARE,
SCIENTISTS, THEOLOGIANS CONSIDER THEIR
HUMANITY

???? Suppose that I could make a painting which nobody could distinguish
from the Mona Lisa. How much would that tell us about the existence or
non-existence of any deceased artists or their purposes for the things
which they supposedly created?

Now suppose that I could make a being which nobody could distinguish
from a human. How much would that tell us about the existence or
non-existence of any Gods or their purposes for the things which they
supposedly created?

--- I suggest the answer to both questions is "squat". End of theology
class, and in much less than 9 kBytes. Its very appropriate that
another "off-topic" thread right now deals with the logic principle that
a bad premise can lead to any answer you want.

Doug Craigen
Latest Project - the Physics E-source
http://www.dctech.com/physics/