Re: work done by friction

That is great. Please try to make you "teaching aid" accessible
to high school teachers. As a veteran of the Arizona modeling
workshop you certainly know that audience.

Bob Sciamanda wrote:

Let me take this occasion to note that the I am re-writing (and expanding)
the essay which I posted at this thread's earlier incarnation ("Without
Work") as a stand-alone teaching aid, and will put it on my web page.
Will let you know when it happens.