From: JACK L. URETSKY (C)1998; HEP DIVISION, ARGONNE NATIONAL LAB ARGONNE,
IL 60439 <JLU@HEP.ANL.GOV>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 1999 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: Newton's 3rd law? was Re: inertial forces (definition)

"I scored the next great triumph for science myself,
to wit, how the milk gets into the cow. Both of us
had marveled over that mystery a long time. We had
followed the cows around for years - that is, in the
daytime - but had never caught them drinking fluid of
that color."
Mark Twain, Extract from Eve's
Autobiography