Re: Newton's 3rd law? was Re: inertial forces (definition)

On Thu, 21 Oct 1999, Bob Sciamanda wrote:

I only disagree with your "To which I, and I think most of us, shout,
"Nonsense."
It is not nonsense; it is another way of diagramming what is known and may
be helpful.

You are always a civilized, rational font of discussion; there are others
who, of late, are beginning to taint this group with pontifical
excommunications. Sorry if I over-reacted by using your mild outburst as
an occasion for venting. I love Physics and rationality - I detest ad
hominem bickering and grand-standing.

I appreciate your point. Indeed, my reaction (or overreaction, if you
will) was primarily to the original poster's apparent insistence that you
*had* to show the centripetal force on an FBD. Perhaps I didn't make that
clear enough. (And I still say it's nonsense!)