Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 20:25:09 -0700
From: Bob Baker <bob.baker@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Setting Up a Workshop
To: Jane Jackson <jane.jackson@asu.edu>
Hi Jane,
I sent a copy of your e-mail about the modeling workshops to Tom
Smithson at CSU Sacramento. The following is his reply. If you have
some ideas for funding, could you forward them to him.
Thanks,
Bob

Message to Bob Baker from Tom Smithson
Bob,
We have been very interested in doing this for the past 2 years, but
the funding has been the problem. There are no Eisenhower funds
available in California to fund the workshop. Both Mike and I have
been looking for other sources and short of charging people to come,
we have run out of ideas.

Jane Jackson, Dir., Modeling Workshop Project
Box 871504, Dept.of Physics, ASU, Tempe, AZ 85287
480-965-8438/fax:965-7331. http://modeling.la.asu.edu
Genius must transform the world, that the world may produce more genius.