Experts needed, any takers?

I am passing this (message following my sig) along in case there is
anyone interested in polishing the ol' chain mail, sharpening the
broadsword, and doing battle with bizarre "believers". Even if you're
not inclined to become a media spokesperson, I think this is worth
reading if only for the very final sentence.

\\//,

Larry

Larry Cartwright <exit60@ia4u.net>
Physics and Physical Science Teacher