Re: A weighty subject

Brian,

No, he does not, and that is why I concur. It's as simple as he states it.

Bob Carlson

In a message dated 10/16/99 10:39:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
inet@INTELLISYS.NET writes:

Bob,
here's an interesting observation:
I believe that I too can join you in supporting the Daniell
paragraph, as quoted. Moreover, I would not be at all shocked
if every single participant in this debate also supports you
in this way.

It's as the lawyers say, "all in the fine print".
My questions address the "variations according to local causes"
in the text ascribed to Daniell. Does he ever specify what are
'local causes'?