Re: Electronic balances was A weighty subject

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Edmiston <edmiston@BLUFFTON.EDU>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 1999 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: Electronic balances was A weighty subject
. . .

Notice that Bob called this a "scale" and if I remember correctly, that
is what Heathkit called it. . . .

Michael D. Edmiston, Ph.D

I just unearthed the Heathkit construction manual (yes, I'm a packrat) -
it calls the device a "Digital Scale". Also, the kit builder makes the
choice of either a kg or lb readout by the choice of a single resistor
value.

Bob

Bob Sciamanda (W3NLV)
Physics, Edinboro Univ of PA (em)