Re: Measurement of mass

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Cliff Parker wrote:

Ken Fox wrote:

I have a film clip from SkyLab showing a man being masses by measuring the
period of oscillation of a chair and him in the chair. If it is SHM then m
is proportional to period.

I would love to get a copy of this. Can you tell me more about the source?

Cliff Parker

The laser disk version is produced by
Ztek
POBOX 11768
Lexington KY 40577-1768
800 247 1603

AAPT has it in its catalog for members there is a $30 cost savings. (p17)

Ken Fox