From: Robert A Cohen [mailto:bbq@ESU.EDU]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 1999 10:02 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: UCLA physics course (non-rant)

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Shapiro, Mark wrote:

Here at Cal State Fullerton one of our more cynical chemists oft would say
that our School of Human Development and Community Services (where the
education classes are taught) must have the smartest students on campus
because their grades are so high!

Mark Shapiro

Could it be because that School has the best teachers?

| Robert Cohen Department of Physics |
| East Stroudsburg University |
| bbq@esu.edu East Stroudsburg, PA 18301 |
| http://www.esu.edu/~bbq/ (570) 422-3428 |