Re: What is weight? (was Re: Internal or external?)

Being currently a little short of stamina and time, I think I'll sit out
this "What is weight?" cycle. In case anyone is interested in my views
on the matter, they haven't changed since the last time this debate
flared up, and they can be found in the archives in a 16 FEB 98 post
whose subject is "Re: Apparent weight" and whose URL is:
http://mailgate.nau.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind9802&L=phys-l&P=33290 .

Best wishes to all the current discussants.

David Bowman
David_Bowman@georgetowncollege.edu