Re: A. Einstein and science-fairs

I said, "How would one go about measuring the speed of light?" and Joel
Rauber said, "I would reword this as, What is the speed of light? then
proceed to measure it. The question as stated can be solved by doing a
book report."

But the question "what is the speed of light" doesn't even require a
book report. It's a number we already know.

How about:

How do I measure the speed of light myself?

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://purcell.phy.nau.edu PHYS-L list owner