Re: Units

At 8:40 AM +0000 10/1/99, Barlow Newbolt wrote:

Might this not be easier than trying to change the units
in all of the lines of code from English units to Metric units?
^^^^^^^

Can't we all start trying to get the NAME of this unit system correct?

It should properly be referred to now as the US Customary Unit System.

we can't keep blaming the English since they have had the common
sense to adopt the metrics!

britton@odie.ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 286-3366 x224 Albert Einstein, 1936