Units

Gang:

It's always sad when an expensive launch is wasted because
of a simple error that was not caught in time. Is it too
much to ask that NASA and their contractors use the same
units so there will be less chance of these errors creeping
in? Might this not be easier than trying to change the
units in all of the lines of code from English units to
Metric units? That must be a terrible job for anyone to
fix--like chasing a Y2K bug! WBN
Barlow Newbolt
Department of Physics and Engineering
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450

Young man if I could remember the names of all of
these particles I would have become a botanist
Enrico Fermi
Telephone and Phone Mail: 540-463-8881
Fax: 540-463-8884
e-mail: NewboltW@madison.acad.wlu.edu