Colored Chalk for the Black Board

A while back we had a discussion about chalk boards, chalk and marker
boards. I had mentioned 1"x1"x3" fluorescent colored chalk sticks that erase
WITHOUT LEAVING A GHOST IMAGE on the blackboard. But a the time I mentioned
this chalk, I couldn't find my source. ...I found it.

The chalk can be found at J.L. Hammett. Their web site is
http://www.hammett.com. Do a search for chalk. A box of fluorescent colored
sticks is item number 91264. Their phone number is 1-800-333-4600.

Five 1"x1"x3" sticks will cost about $22 plus about 15% shipping. It is not
cheap. A box lasts me about a full year teaching 5 classes a day. It is
dusty chalk, I believe that is why it looks go good and erases so well.
-tony