---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 15:58:17 -0700
From: slee@ups.edu
To: Recipient List Suppressed: ;

Dear AAPT colleagues,

I need your help.

Our annual meeting will take place on Saturday, October 9th. here at
U.P.S. in Tacoma.

We need many more contributed papers. Please consider making a
presentation.

If you have any questions please e-mail or phone me.

Fred Slee

President, Washington Section, AAPT
Department of Physics
University of Puget Sound