Re: Doing math versus editing it.

I have a Wacom Pen Partner and use it everyday with my pc notebook instead of
a mouse. I purchased it last December for about $70.00 (this is a guess from
memory). I suspect there are similar devices for the Mac.

Bob Carlson

That (see below) is better than a mathematical keyboard. Each
student, and the instructor, would have to have the pen/pad
device. Are such devices used routinely somewhere? Can you
recommend a particular brand for the Mac (and Windows)?
What is a typical cost per student?