Re: Dull Razors

Lois says: "OK! Now I gotta get in here. WHY is it that you guys
always claim that a
woman's using a razor dulls it more than if a man uses it??? I never
have
understood that one."

It could be just to get even for all those times my mom told me that if
I use her sewing scissors to cut paper that it would dull them.

Or it could also be that there are more square inches in legs than in
faces.

Bluffton College
280 West College Avenue
Bluffton, OH 45817