Re: Scientific method was physical pendulums/ an opportunity

The best
part is that the student experiences it, too, and at
the same time - the "Aha orgasm" we might call it.

You are full of quotables tonight. I'm not sure I have the
courage to place this one on the wall though. That smile
and "Ahaaa.." that tells us their light is on is about the
second best feeling in the world isn't it.

Cliff Parker