Re: mars and venus

My Dear Ganeshji:

Hope you get over the allergy soon. Lots of people including
Deepak. Pragya and myself have flu symptoms now.

There is an Electron Microscopy Core Facility here. Please check
the web-site :
http://researchweb.mayo.edu/electron_microscopy_core/
Seems like they have a new New Hitachi S4700 Field Emission Scanning Electron
Microscope. Also some microscopy is done at:
http://researchweb.mayo.edu/flow_cytometryoptical_morphology_resource/int/homenew.html
which may not be close to your interest.
I thinks they do not have a physicist on their staff and they may be needing
one. It will be great if you find the right match and come back to Rochester.
I am sorry that I could not find this for you before. Please let me know what
you think and find out. Good luck and best regards,

Prasanna

Prasanna K. Mishra mishra@mayo.edu