Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 13:17:07 -0400
To: krause@CLEMSON.EDU
From: Taylor Stafford <krause@CLEMSON.EDU>
Subject: date test

Set the date in your computer ahead.

Taylor Stafford, Ph.D.
Department of Astrophysics and Interchronous Transportation
Andromeda Academy

"Any scientist who says of an observed event, that it couldn't happen
because we don't understand how or why it could happen, is a poor
scientist."- T.Stafford

"Don't tell me I'm burning the candle at both ends -- tell me where to
get more wax!!"

"You have reached an imaginary number. If you require a real number,
please rotate your telephone by 90 degrees, and try again." Anonymous

"Do you pray for the senators, Dr. Hale?"
"No, I look at the senators and pray for the country."
--Edward Hale (1822-1909), US author and clergyman

The box said "Requires Windows 95 or better." So I bought a Macintosh.