Re: Scanning problems

I would like to post my lecture transparencies to the web for my
students' benefit.

Am I missing something? You can use Powerpoint, which will run the same
files on a Mac or one of those PC things, ;-) and it can save in html
format to put up onto the web. another problem, however, will arise when
your students attempt to print out all of your transparancies. the time
and ink used is considerable!

Dr. Lois Breur Krause
Department of Geological Sciences
442 Brackett Hall
Clemson University
Clemson SC 29634

teaching chemistry, physics, astronomy and geology to elementary education
majors.

How We Learn and Why We Don't: Student Survival Guide,
available from International Thompson Publishing, ISBN 0324-011970

http://home.earthlink.net/~breurkrause

krause@clemson.edu