Re: Optics Labs with Video Capture

I think that one can do such things with much lower-tech equipment.
I have used a video camcorder at 1/10,000 s shutter speed, measuring
data with a ruler directly off the frozen frames on a 27" Trinitron
TV, for kinematic studies of crockinole puck and diabolo kinematics.
(I also use a 500 watt worklight which cost about ten Canadian
dollars, imported from you know where.)

Leigh