Re: i,j,k things.

Well... when we draw vectors, magnitude is indicated by length. So
what I'm trying to get at is: how long should I draw this crazy thing.

My solution to this problem is that I always try to draw vectors
with different dimensions in different colors, and I tell the
students that there are some vectors they may not add together.
Of course the vectors of the unit triad must have their own color.

I've run into a problem here because our technician has limited
time and he does not want to scan my transparencies into the web
pages in color. In fact he doesn't want to scan transparencies at
all; he wants paper copies to feed automatically into the scanner.
Does anyone know of a scanner with a document feeder that accepts
transparencies directly? Money for such a thing I can get; more
technician time I can't get.

Leigh