Re: i,j,k things.

Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

I am not proposing to change anything. Only to
recognize that the word "unit" means a different
thing here. Would you agree? We multiply scalars
by i, j and k in order to create vectors. What would
be a better name for i, j and k?
Ludwik Kowalski

When I took "Analytical Geometry " course in my freshman year at
Jagiellonian U. in Krakow about 30 years ago, we used term "versor" for
i,j,k. Has anybody else used this terminology or was it strictly local
"Polish notation"?

Hanna Rudnicki Voice: (401) 331-9696 X3150
Lincoln School Fax: (401) 751-6670
301 Butler Ave e-mail: hrudnicki@lincolnschool.org
Providence, RI 02906