Re: i,j,k

At 12:00 9/16/99 +0000, you wrote:
Gang:
The modifier "unit" when used to describe a vector as it
"unit vector" means that the vector has a magnitude which
is equal to one--nothing more and nothing less.
WBN
Barlow Newbolt

One of the many multiple meanings in English;
I sometimes think I'll look for a list of ordinal and cardinal
identifiers:

unary binary ternary quaternary...

primary secondary tertiary ...

Firstly secondly thirdly fourthly...

unplicate duplicate triplicate...

...triangle quadrangle pentangle....

.....triune....

trigon quadragon pentagon hexagon heptagon octagon nonagon decagon...

(did you notice the word I made up?)

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK