Re: solution to the world's energy needs

Bill Beaty's comment (abstracted from Collins & Pinch):
Nobody else believes our reports. We barely believe them ourselves.
Until somebody figures out the location of the "hole" in current
theories which allows such phenomena to exist, Science as a whole
continues to insist that they are just errors in observation (or
maybe hoaxes!) ...

reminded me of a fuzzily remembered quote from I think (maybe) Dirac who
said (something to the effect that) "I accept no experimental results
until they have been confirmed by theory".

David Bowman
dbowman@georgetowncollege.edu