Re: Lissajous figure demo

Hi:

I have posted an Interactive Physics simulation that generates a
mechanical Lissajous figure using two perpendicular springs on my web site
at.

http://www.physicsweb.com/htdocs/lissajous.zip.

The zip file contains the simulation and a student instruction sheet in
Word 97 format. I have not officially posted it because I have not entirely
proofed the instructions.

Please feel free to use it with whatever classes you teach. However, you
may not distribute it to anyone else.

Ed Schweber