Re: solution to the world's energy needs

A former student of mine just pointed me to this web site yesterday. One
of the happy byproducts of this engine is apparently a net decrease in the
entropy of the universe. After all, the explanation seems to be, the
second law is merely a statement of probability not necessity.

I was skeptical as well but then it occurred to me that there does seem to
be an awful lot of excess entropy running around these days and it would
be a fine thing if someone could figure out a way to make productive use
of it and show some of it the back door.

Need I add, ;-) ? (But in anticipation of Bill Beatty's scorn for my
closed mindedness, I WILL believe it when it is shown to work.)