Re: heat is a form of energy

Leigh:

At 8:49 AM -0700 9/8/99, William Beaty wrote:

...and Newton's laws are cognitively flawed because they don't incorporate
relativistic concepts. They have limited application. We should stop
using them?

Explain to me how they are cognitively flawed. I'm unaware of any
problem there.

...what does "cognitively flawed" mean? I believe you invented this term,
and I see a limb here...

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://purcell.phy.nau.edu PHYS-L list owner