Re: heat is a form of energy

At 02:12 PM 9/8/99 +0800, Alvin V. Flores wrote:
hello there. we're currently working on a revised curriculum for the 21st
century from grades 1 to 9. one of our main themes is on energy.

would it be correct to say that heat is a form of energy ?

Yes. I cannot imagine any scientific or pedagogical reasons to say
anything else.

Reference: Look up the terms "heat" and "heat energy" in _The Feynman
Lectures on Physics_ volume 1.