Re: Significant figures - a Modest Proposal

Happy situation indeed. To enjoy the company of young people whose
lives you have be allowed to impact for the better is a great reward!
Congratulations curmudgeon or not.

I now have, and have always had, an excellent relationship with
my students. Many (hundreds) have been guests in our home at one
time or another and I am both accessible and frequently accessed
by them. I don't understand how this happy situation arose,