Stupid Software Problem

Now that I have learned that some folks on this list use e-mail software
that doesn't allow them to edit their work, maybe I can also learn why
mine seems to send two copies of my messages to this list. At least, my
inbox contains two copies of the messages I upload to Phys-L. But it has
only one copy of messages I send to other addresses.

I use Netscape Communicator 4.51 operating under WinNT4.0 on a Micron
Millennia Pentium II PC. I would think that any setting under
Edit/Preferences/Mail&Newsgroups would apply to all outgoing messages.
Not so?

Do any of you receive two copies of my notes? Please don't answer that
unless you can suggest a remedy. I appreciate it.

poj
Collin County College