Re: style

"Spagna Jr., George" wrote:

Paul - I agree with virtually everything you say. Yet, I still believe
(someone correct me if I'm completely wrong) that some subscribers to this
list are using older e-mail software which does not permit them to edit
outgoing messages short of deleting everything back to
the point of the error.

George, I humbly beg pardon from those who are afflicted with such software. I
have poured money and time into PCs ever since my original Apple IIe in 1982,
but it never occurred to me that such limitations existed.

Knowing this, I'll now be a bit more considerate of poor spelling and grammar in
on-line messages, hoping of course that the writer is not like my students who
falsely claim such handicaps to avoid my criticism.

poj