Re: style

Hi Brian-
Sorry sport:
And I offer this support: I don't believe there is a single example
of an emailing utility that prevents retracing and rereading to correct
errors. That is the fundamental mission of such software.
(In windows oriented software, the mouse is the means of pointing to
faulty text, if the up/down arrow does not move the active line.)
************************
Our VMS mailer on the DEC alpha does not permit backup after an
end-of-line.
Regards,
Jack

"I scored the next great triumph for science myself,
to wit, how the milk gets into the cow. Both of us
had marveled over that mystery a long time. We had
followed the cows around for years - that is, in the
daytime - but had never caught them drinking fluid of
that color."
Mark Twain, Extract from Eve's
Autobiography