Re: Mystery Object

At 08:16 -0700 8/25/99, Jim Green wrote:

Comments???

Top Astronomers Can't Explain Mystery Object

We astronomers often cannot explain what we see. In this way we differ
from the religious and even some physicists.

I had a look at the preprint server. There's nothing published there
on this object, and the Newspaper story doesn't even identify it for
us, even though they got the spelling of two astronomers' names right.
The press has its blind spots, too.

Leigh