Re: Newton's later "research"

Look at Sam Westfall's definitive biography of Newton.

joe

On Mon, 23 Aug 1999,
Jim Braunsdorf wrote:

We all are very familiar with the fact that Newton did the bulk of his
remarkable work at a young age and was quite well-respected for that work.
I believe that I read that in his later years he did venture into
more theology or at least non-physics areas.
Does any one have a source to steer me too on any publishing Newton
did in this area?
Jim braunsdorf