Re: Newton's later "research"

We all are very familiar with the fact that Newton did the bulk of his
remarkable work at a young age and was quite well-respected for that work.
I believe that I read that in his later years he did venture into
more theology or at least non-physics areas.
Does any one have a source to steer me too on any publishing Newton
did in this area?
Jim braunsdorf

I am not a historian, but my sense is that Newton's work in alchemy and
theology was life long and intimately connected with his "scientific"
work. The best reference I know is:
The Foundations of Newton's Alchemy or
'the Hunting of the Greene Lyon'
Betty Jo Teeter Dobb

The book is out of print but should be in any good research library.

Richard Grandy
Philosophy
Rice University