Re: name collision (was Evolution and Creationism)

John

Thanks for your reply. After I asked my question, I went back and actually
read all the traffic on this subject, including all the pieces by the person
who writes under the name "Phil P. Johnson" but who signs his work "Paul
Johnson."

His thesis is so incredible that I can't bring myself to comment on it. All I
will say to him is:

"Phil, please sign your work either Phil. Johnson or Phil P. Johnson, not
Paul Johnson. If you will not do this out of Christian charity toward me, I
will be forced to change my own name. I cannot afford to have anyone
mistakenly think it was I who submitted your essays."

For everyone else, please believe that I regard this list and all of you
more highly than to upload such hateful messages.

My full name is Paul Oscar Johnson. In my wicked youth I signed my name P.
Oscar Johnson, but now in my curmudgeon period I'm just
poj
Collin County College