Re: Travesty credentials

efforts to unmask the rude scoundrel applauded.

the language and attitude seem adolescent. perhaps this fellow is a sick
teenager living out some fantasy. the continued threats against "authority
figures" and constant jibes might support a male of about 15-16 with too
much time on his hands and a computer. the rhetoric style seems straight
off some hate group.

my vote is that we just hit delete and stop responding to this jerk. he's
certainly not going to add anything of value to our discussions.

-lbk