Re: Y2K-NOT and glass does not flow

At 12:53 AM 8/22/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Jim Green
>mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
>http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen

Why do you list an inaccessible web address in your sig? Is it a secret?

Stefan Jeglinski

In deed, Stefan, my page is classified Top Secret Royal -- only very
special people can access it. The problem is that it is so secret that the
SISNA people sometimes obliterate it because of great fear from the
CIA. This fear is mis-placed however. The CIA is oblivious to this page;
it is the Secret Service which is all a-twitter -- I have contacted the
Secret Service and told them to call SISNA and set them at ease and have
them restore the page. This _should_ take an hour or two, but it may
take a couple of days -- if the usual SISNA people are working on it. The
Secret Service will then authorize your access -- but you will be on your
honor not to reveal what is there -- or we will get you!!!

However, they will have encoded all information re the Y2k issue -- even if
you spell it correctly. You must get the password for this section of the
pages directly fro them. To get the password, call the White House and say
"Y2k password"; you will be connected to the proper party -- probably an
intern, if she is not busy elsewhere.